Saturday, October 14, 2006

Competition ....

Its 3.42am in the morning ... Was I revising my work til this late hour ? nope ... went out to meet SunShine ( never See her for 7 days le ) .. & Shawna for supper ... ( me only milk tea ) .. I love tea ...

Guess I got complacent after today's Accounting lesson/Revision , after going through all the Questions with Daniel our lecturer .. Somehow morale Got a boost , knowing that it wasnT fully on " balance shit " , " profit & getting Lost" ...

Got complacent til I got tempted to go bowling again ... I guess the onus is on ourselves to push ourselves for the final battle ... Its really scary when Calvin keeps asking us to study , keeps swearing abt the questions .. So Colourful are his Vulgarities that even , Marcus The MahaGuru of Vulgarities , also get turned off .. And definitely scared shitless by his "progress in revision" , while we seem to be stuck with the chapter Ones of each module .

Went bowling with Rae the Birthday boy , Kok Fai and Jennifer ... I am happy that we found a few common interests in bowling , KTV & pool. It isnt easy finding companions for an interest .. and In bowling , we found each other as healthy & friendly competitors.

Played 3 games each , and the scores were rather tight ... The scores were quite close , and we were all happy for each other whenever the person XSTRIKEX or /SPARE/ ... It was more like pushing on for better scores as a whole .

I like friendly competition and believe friendly comp will push each other on positively ... while Negative competition kills the spirit. I have seen Bad Sportmans in bad behaviour , cursing and swearing , banging equipment , throwing tantrums in games ... To me , they have lost the meaning of the game , and they have probably lost the respect of the opponent ( me ) , whenever they behave badly after losing .

Nobody loves to lose. But If EVERYONE WANTS TO WIN , WHO IS GONNA LOSE ? PLAY YOUR BEST , LOSE THE GAME , WIN SOME RESPECT .

~~ No videos for today ~~~ Let Youtube Rest .. before Google starts to be funny ....

XiaoMaGe , CEO signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home