Saturday, April 28, 2007

5 Iced Lemon Teas , 3 Apple Pies , 2 Breakfast Meals and Counting ....

Its 4.52 am ... early " release " from revision tonight ... Both Calvin and myself juz not in the mood for revision ...

The Macdonalds @ AMK Garden is really quite nice ... Nice --- Ala Villa Bali style .. with water features .. waterfalls .. PlanTs and lush greenery surrounding the tables .. with the sound of water flowing continously ...gives a sense of calm when it gets into the wee hours of the morning ... ie : 1am onwards ... when the crowd thins and the cows go home to zzz ... And thats when we get some peace ...

Been hanging out with Calvin @ the Mac .. where we have seem to find our comfortable spot in a table with good lighting over our heads ...

5 Iced Lemon Teas , 3 Apple Pies , 2 Breakfast Meals and counting ... so far clocked this amount of food from MacDonalds , while Calvin clocked 2 additional cups of Cuppucino... It juz gets worse when we get bored ..

Comm Law is over ... I would say I didnt fare too well in the paper ... 3 hours to tackle a total 4 main questions with Sub-questions ... and I realised that I did miss out on quite a few points ... Heard some other coursemates yakking about themselves not completing the Law paper on time ... not completing this question .. totally ignoring that question .. "white white" give away 10 marks ... I can only pray our marks get moderated , to push everyone up 1 notch ...

3 more monsters to kill ... and its much tougher .. because its been a horrible Sem ... mentioned Management Accounting and Business Statistics as my jinx modules ... and they are coming right up .... Slowly slowly understanding Business Statistics .. but still blur on many of the questions ... cant help but wonder if i can survive this semester without "ta-baoing" any modules ...


Sunshine is also taking exams ... she also stressed ... Its been 6 days since I met her ... I miss her of course =( ..


Oh Please please please ... Please Po Bee me and my sunshine... bless my ass ... Rock my Sock , shoot my foot ... whatever it takes for us to pass this sem safely ...

5.06am ... time to retire ... XMG out ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home