Friday, November 03, 2006

DECEPTICOCKS - Cocksters in Disguise ...


I really am starting to agree with Kok Fai ... that During Exams , One tends to have diahorrea more often than not ...

My 3rd "L....Sai " today .... and the feeling isnt really good ... Damn ... its Gonna be the last paper then the L....Sai come ?? But anyway ... Its "CERTIFIED TRUE" by Marcus ... coz really .. when Me having my exams .. I eat lesser ... I Sleep lesser ... and the " Business Deals " ain't normal .

AH NEE WEI .... 2 papers down , 1 paper left to go ... before I start work @ SiS again .. WOoOOOHOOooO I need THE CASH ... I am running low on cash ..

Its really painful when you have only $2.40 @_@ STARING at you in your account . I remember this magical amount , because that was the amount I had ..when I was an NSF .. Where my money go ?? Marlboro .. Viceroy , bottles and bottles of Vodka ... and of course my Favourite Chivas ... But I miss those days ... and of course the boozing and clubbing company ... MOney cannot replace those people and memories ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to mug today with Calvin & Jenn @ Woodlands Library .. woke up late @ near 130pm .. only to drag my ass to Woodlands @ 3.
Transformers --The DECEPTICOCKS
When i reached the library ... I realised that Calvin and I were wearing SIMILAR shirts !! WAHAHHA ... we both wore the same shirt without arranging for it !!! Nah .. it wasnt embarrassing ...Transformers was one of my fav cartoons when I was young !!!
Spent the whole afternoon @_@ at the notes ... suddenly the MacroEcons notes look very foreign ..and I have problems understanding what I wrote ... Jia lat Jia lat Jia lat ...
I CANT WAIT TO FINISH AND SUBMIT MY MACROECONS PAPER !!!
04 MORE DAYS TO FREEDOM !!!
XiaoMaGe Signing out ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home