Monday, October 02, 2006

Sat+ Sunday 's thoughts...

Yet another week gone ... The exams are drawing nearer ... And group project is due tomorrow ... Finally a Load oFF my mind ... I felt I could have contributed more to the project .. but I think " Vivi The Ah Sia Kia Brat " really killed off my enthusiasm in being more outspoken for the project , thanks to KokFai ... I found my "voice"... and an alternative mode of Communication to the team ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday evening was spent outside. Went to visit my cousin in hospital ... She has Stomach Cancer.. my mum told me that My cousin has become very frail and lost her hair due to Chemotherapy. So I braced myself mentally , in preparation.

She was put in an Isolation Ward ( to protect her from infections ) .. And we had to wear disposable gowns and gloves before we could enter the ward. From outside , I could see a pair of very skinny legs . literally skin wrapping bones. I was very nervous.

Stepping into the room , I greeted her with a cheerful smile , and tried very hard to make small talk. She was obviously conscious of her own image, as I saw her shuffle her feet aimlessly and her eyes were shifting, looking @ the bedsheets without much eye contact .

Managed to get her to giggle with some jokes of mine , and small talk on the current issues .. but I couldnt bear to stay for long , not that I was afraid , but rather I couldnt bear to see her in such a frail state . Spoke with my Cousin-in-law for awhile , and realised that She nearly "left" us on friday , as her heart was virally infected , heartbeats went up to 180++ .. We are lucky to have her back . We are really looking forward to her recovery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to Chinatown with CK , Angel & Sunshine , for Porridge .. before we 4 decided to Go to Labrador Park for a catchup session ...
Reached Labrador , Brought them around , showed them the Machine Gun Pillboxes , the sealed tunnels and its history... Bought some drinks , sat down to talk and discuss abt certain issues.. Its been a long while since we chatted like this .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday

Sunday Afternoon - Interesting Scene @ the traffic lights in ORchard Road. Was in Angel's car when we spotted these people crossing the road and stopping in a line. They then stood in 2 lines , and did a Cheer, a Kallang Wave. It was an amusing sight to behold , and definitely a unique marketing tactic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nice Food @ XIN WANG HK Cafe ... but Fucked up Service for the day ... Argh .. So no mood to blog now ... will update again

XiaoMaGe , Signing out ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home