Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We are 2 years old !!! 25th September 2007

Yes We Are two years old today !


Was loOking forward to this meaningful day ... thinking back on those days before we got together ... the 1.5 years of her ignoring me and the relentless pursuit of her hand ... it was really a mind-blowing experience , one that really tested my patience and my determination as a guy ...

Now that I have got her hand ... I am more than thankful to have her in my life ... Nothing can describe my love and feelings ... Juz gonna let this continue forever to the best of my abilities ...

Happy 2nd Anniversary , Sunshine !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Encounter of the Ah Siao

Was going past Bishan Bus Interchange yesterday , when an auntie approached me. Intuitively , I knew she wanted money .


Auntie speaking chinese : Xiao Di , Can you help me pay for newspaper ? I wanna
read newspaper but I got no money .

Me got amused , decided to "sponsor" her newspaper.

Me speaking Chinese : ok what newspaper u wanna buy ? u select. *point to Newspaper stall* we then went to the newspaper stall .

What amazed me next was the auNtie didnt know what newspaper to buy . She asked the uncle TO RECOMMEND the newspapers for today ?? wtf ... Uncle pointed to the Straits Times.

What Happened next totally Rocked my Socks ....

Ah Siao Auntie then decided to take the Straits times ... AND PROCEEDED TO TAKE 2 COPIES OF STRAITS TIMES !! and then asked me to pay !

Me Speaking Chinese : Why are you taking 2 sets of Straits times ?? 1 Copy not enough ??

Ah Siao Auntie's Million Dollar Reply with a Stoned Look : OH because I very bored ... So I wanna read two copies of the ( SAME !! Straits Times ) Newspaper...

WAT THE FUCK !!!

It then dawned upon me that this auntie was an ah siao like what Calvin would say.. I wouldnt mind paying for 2 copies of Different newspapers really ... but to give me a stupid reason that she is bored and wanna read two copies of the same newspaper ... Really amused me so much .

I then told her : Har ?? Then I Dun have $$$$ liao ... Then Ah Siao Auntie got more amazing .... " Xiao Di .... then 1 copy lah ... i read 1 copy can liao .. the OTHER COPY I dont read ...!! "

Wat the WAt ThE WAT THE FUCK !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoying the simple pleasures of life , shopping on a weekday afternoon...

Walked around Marina Square 3 times... juz to LooK up and down for a present for my love ... Marina Square on a sunny weekday is really much different from the weekend crowds ...

The pace of shoppers is very leisurely and the sales staff are really more attentive ...

Went inTo Lerk Thai for an afternoon lunch @ 4pm .. had the whole restaurant to myself ... the service crew were very attentive and eager to serve ... Ordered Fried Beef Kway teow and Iced Lemon tea ... TooK the longest Lunch in my life ... ate sOOo slowly , enjoying every moment and savouring every morsel of the beef . The food wasNt that fantastic .. but the mood was juz relaxed ... and LoOking @ the window view above ... Life can be so relaxing ... Partial reason was also my relief in getting something for my Sunshine ...

Best Part was the meal costed me only $6.70 for a plate of fried beef kway teow and Lemon tea + 10% Service Charge and 7% GST ! .. NOrmally , this meal would have set me back by $12 !! What a Pleasant Surprise !!

A simple shopping experience on a weekday afternoon can be so relaxing ...

Mambo XMG out ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home