Monday, September 24, 2007

An enjoyable day

Its been awhile since I did something really enjoyable ...

Last friday was one of the days that I looked forward to going for classes ... Nah .. Not a studious guy ... it juz happened to be the 3rd report submission for my projects . Cleared 3 out of 4 reports ... went through some tiring moments .. but we managed to pull through, thanks to Jennifer and kOkFai for their initiative and hardwork as well ...




KokFai , Shuiyi , Jenn and Me - Distribution Channels Group



The Distribution Channels project was a fairly heavy and tough assignment weighing 40% of our total marks ... the 4 of us went to Causeway Point a few times juz to do the project and we encountered our fair share of problems.



To celebrate our clearing of our major projects , KoKfai , Jenn and myself had planned to go KTV after submission ...because its been awhile since we all went singing together .



In the group , Kokfai , Rae and myself love to sing , bowl and play pool together... and friday was the perfect day to unwind and relax ...



Calvin , Myself , Jenn and KokFai @ Vila'ge



These few people are the good friends that I often hang out with in school ...Calvin being my SISPEC platoon mate ... Jennifer being my Product Design schoolmate in Poly ... and KoKFai .. someone that I never knew I could mix so well with ..


Calvin is my study buddy during exams .. always making time for me , coming down all the way from Woodlands to study with me @ AMK Gardens Mac until 5am each morning ... talking cock and sharing all his goOd stuff unselfishly .. "spreading his love"always ... never selfish ... and a very practical guy who is always able to tolerate my nonsense ...


Jennifer is the most diligent gal in our group ... never fails to complete her revisions, tasks and projects on time ... always giving me reminders on when to hand up tutorials and what work is to be done ... Seen some changes in her since poly ... and its probably due to her SQ days .. that changed her .. Yeah She was an Ex SIA stewardess .. unbelievable hur ?? haha we couldnt stand the sight of each other in poly .. and its sort of ironic that we become firm friends now ... And differing views we still do have ... but its how we learn to sort things out and draw clear lines...


KokFai ... my singing , pool , KTV buddy ... easy going chap who really will suit weechen ... LoLz ... the Mr Nice guy labelled by Minming ... I really got to know KokFai better during my SiS stint .. and this made me very comfortable with mixing around with him .. talking cock everyday during lectures , after lectures , during lunches . And it isnt always that someone can actually catch the joke and CONTINUE the joke ... he has this ability in him to prolong my jokes and thats how we actually come up with more nonsense each time , to while away the boring lectures ...


Anyway ... Jenn , Kokfai , Calvin and myself went for lunch @ Vila'ge to celebrate the submission of our project reports ... ordered some gOod foOd like Crepes , Seafood baked rice , Calamari rings , Pizza , baked chicken ( Yucks .. dry like hell) , Pork sausages and more !!


Enjoyed the lunch with them , sharing our food and talking more nonsense ...


After lunch , we went for a pOol session while waiting for another KTV queen , Wanhsien , whom we juz got to know this semester ...

Evening , Jennifer , kokFai , Wanhsien and myself went for KTV ... it was a slow warmup .. but We soOn broke the ice with songs ... laughter and some super orchestra performances by KoKFai and Wanhsien ...

It was one of those enjoyable evenings and overall a very enjoyable day ...

Mambo XMG out ...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home