Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates Updates Updates


And so , its been quite awhile since anything was updated ..


Busy with work , life and love and all the nitty gritties in my life .. Haven gotten the motivation to update until now .. also the inspiration was lacking , to start typing until today ..

Work has been overall good .. Very nice and supportive colleagues .. Didnt get my commission for my 1st quarter due to some stupid billing .. Into my 3rd month .. starting to settle down in my job .. hopefully can pull more sales in for the company




One of my KickAss Colleagues cum EGUARDIAN Paintballer , Royston .. who's a friendly guy who is ever willing to lend a helping hand and shares the same birthday date as me .. GOOD TO KNOW !


EGUARDIAN Company Gathering + KTV ... Bosses' treat for Good crabs and KTV ! Each Crab was 2kg in weight !! Had a whale of a time ...12 of us , 20+ jugs of beer... Bloated ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 5th 2009 - Big Day Coming Up ! My TP test ! Dragged my driving license since promising to get it in Year 2000 ... finally got the motivation to learn driving .. Driving has been smooth generally and getting the hang of it .. Love the Gear shifting .. but hate the half-clutching and the crazy traffic during the 7pm peak hours
Drove in Geylang Red light Districts through the brothels and along the whole stretch .. Been to Bedok , Lavender and other weird streets .. the benefits of a private instructor .. Lolz .. allows me to practise my filtering skills and through crazy Foreign-Worker-infested roads..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me find time to blog about my good food philosophy ... I hope soon ..
Mambo XMG out





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home