Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Its Gonna Be A Busy Week Ahead!

Sorta settled in @ work , getting accustomed to all the customer/ vendor / reseller meetings, slowly getting into the thick of action ... taking on more responsiblities and getting ON TOP of things, albeit still trying to get on top ..but no where near.

This week would be a short workweek , with JR's big day on friday .. applied for my 1st "Leave" @ Work .. gotta say they were quite nice to allow me to take leave, considering I am still under probation. Cant wait to get confirmed and get more familiar with my product ... Yet I know its gonna take time.

Gonna be fetching the bride Joanne from JB ..into Singapore ..... Been a brother for many of my bros .. Ronnie , YongQuan and other friends ... this would be the first time that I would needa bring my passport along ..

Met up with rest of the bros , including F4 people like Wilson and Phil ... and we are gearing ourselves mentally for JR's big day. It just feels good when a bro gets hitched and good to see the other bros supporting each other in terms of contributing $$$ , time and effort just to help our bro for the big day. It happens for every bro's wedding... unless the guy happens to be an arsehole. Heh.

Emcee responsibilities for the evening dinner also falls on my shoulders ... Would be speaking in mandarin .. Although I am effectively multi-lingual , it just seems weird to communicate with everyone in mandarin. I hope I dun screw up, otherwise I would switch to Hokkien and turn it into a 7th Month event .. Whahaha ...

Scenario Paintball > Operation Blue Skies this sunday ... SG vs SG .. Hope it will be fun !

Will be back with more photos!

Mambo XMG out .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home