Saturday, November 01, 2008

2 down ... one last one to go ...

Been having diahorrea very often these few days , due to exams stress .. Its been happening every semester.. and I have gotten accustomed to it .. I didnt even get these symptoms when I was going into National Service .. probably due to the fact that I wasnt very bothered by it .. So it just proves how important passing the final semester is to me ..

$1300 per module isnt cheap ..and to repeat a module is really a pain in the ass.. going through the same chapters , listening to the same shit is really a torture.. Anyway, Crossing my fingers .. I just hope we all successfully graduate this semester and start our careers ..

** Update >> Finished 2 papers .. So far seems ok .. chances of getting a PASS and above seems reasonable . Cross Fingers ..

Will be back with more updates and photos soon.

Mambo XMG out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home