Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Defusing the Pink bombs , Defusing the Economy...

Have been defusing pink bombs since End of August 2008 ... Defused 2 pink bombs so far ... one at Pan Pacific Hotel , One at M Hotel .. and 3 more to come ..

Received 3 more pink bombs for this year .. and next year .. with more expected to come my way .. Quite abit of thoughts .. and quite abit of stress ... and hellyeah its all linked .

1stly. Pink bombs aka Wedding Invites.. Many of my friends are getting married. GOOD NEWS! I am of course happy for them ... The bad news is .. I am a student. Full-time. With limited savings now that I have stopped working part-time ... means that I have limited ability to wrap big ...

Definitely there is stress in trying to keep up with all the invites and keep up with the $$$ involved .. but I guess I have to keep looking for $$$ .. Its tough but these $$$ cannot be saved ...

At the end of the day ..Its my blessings to them that counts ..


2ndly .. Many of my friends my age .. are getting married /engaged ... I start to panick .. and wonder how the hell I catch up ... in terms of finance , CPF and all that shit .. I wonder when will I save enough to pop the question to Sunshine ? We have been discussing things on a casual basis .. And all in my mind now are question marks on HOW to give her Financial Security and Stability ... WHEN I DUN HAVE A JOB yet no roof over the head .. and that links it to the current Financial Crisis ...

3rdly .. The Bloody Financial Crisis seems like a prolonged Pain in the Arse ... Every government is trying hard to salvage it ... prevent a big fallout .. but everyone else is juz bracing up for it ... and its like 2 groups going in 2 different directions.

Every Economics student worth his salt knows that we have to spend more to keep the economy going .. but Human Nature dictates that We all save our money for the big Stormy rainy day ... So .. Companies start to fold ... No businesses ... No company wants to employ ... So what the Fuck do I do when I graduate ?? No job for me = No $$$ = No Savings = NO guts to propose to Sunshine = NO family startup ! = No kids = Government's plan for more Pure Singaporeans go haywire..

Maybe the Gahmen should have a plan to help sponsor Singaporeans like me

Damn ... Saminathan our Econs Lecturer would be so proud of me ..

Mambo XMG out ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home