Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cant wait to finish my last exams !

Been Living the life of a NightOwl lately .. for the wrong reasons ... Exams coming very soon .. 1st paper on wednesday .. but I have been slacking like mad .. I started revision early .. but progress was slow due to complacency in starting early .. and procastination ..

I was never an early starter of revisions due to low memory space in brain and due to the inability to memorise .. So this final sem was a complacent one, filled with many other activities much more fun than exams revision ..

Procastination is also a big factor .. as Tomorrow always seems like a better time to revise .. and the bed always looks sooOoo inviting .. Looks like it was a big mistake to add more pillows and "cosify" my bed ..

Now .. starting to panick .. Issit too late ?


Mambo XMG out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home