Monday, September 08, 2008

I miss Taiwan .. I miss the food ...

Been Looking at my Taiwan trips' fotos , from TaipeiWalker I to III ... I realised how much we 4 have changed through each trip ... Attire , hairdo , sizes ( ahhaha ) and all ...

Each trip has been full of fun , laughter and joy .. and Not to mention the nice people we encountered , the yummy food we tasted , all the things we seen and all ... so drastically different




I swear I done little photoshop on the glistering Yummy Unagi except the black border .. I didnt even play with the contrast and brightness settings ! The Unagi sticks sold @ Jiufen , Taipei .. was really really that yummy and gOod !



Check out this Siao Char Bor Auntie @ Jiufen too ... when we went in Year 2006 , she was already there .. with her Funny and Hilarious attire ... And when we went back in Jan 2008 ... the same Auntie was still there selling her Taiwan sausages ! Still with that hilarious outfit and bubbly character !!

She did the " Tai-Ke" dance with us n others , to the beat of the radio blasting loudly outside her stall .. and obligingly took photos ! NOW THATS WHAT WE CALL GOOD TOURISM SERVICE !

Would be planning another Taiwan trip for 2009 ... So damn looking forward to going back to Taiwan again to enjoy and bask in the warm and friendly hospitality of the Taiwanese .. and Not to mention Seeing our friendly Hotel manager again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time waits for No man ... and October , the month of exams are gonna be here again .. And it also marks the end of my part-time stint @ SiS .. been there for 2 years On and OFF ... gotten to Know many good colleagues there .. Definitely wouldnt bear to leave them .. but I just have to .. because it is time I ventured out to seek my own pot of gold .. Received a job offer from SiS .. but I guess I have to figure out what I truly want..

Mambo XMG , signing out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home