Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I could have been $10,000 Richer .....

A 4D ticket speaks a thousand words , but is unable to describe the immense heartbreaking pain that i still feel .... its the pain of 1000 women's period cramps ... the pain of being kicked in your nuts 10 times in the same area .. NOPE , I am not exaggerating ...

Sunshine was inspired by our Ex TaipeiWalker III date 08/01/08 to 14/01/08 ... that she suggested we buy 0814 ... So we decided to combine her luck and my 4D power for Saturday and Sunday's 4D ..

Saturday results came and we saw no joy ... and I delayed my checking of sunday's results til Monday afternoon ... when I checked the results ...

My Eyes nearly POPPED OUT when i saw 0 , 8 , 1 , 4 , top , prize , then i blinked and blinked again ... GODDAMN SON OF THE BEACH , What the FoOOking DingDong Phui Chao Nua ... it turned out to be 0841 instead of 0814 !!

THE CLOSEST EVER I GOT , to winning a 4D ticket ... and the amount came to $10,000 should I have won it !

Yakked , yelled , butched about it in office, jumping up and down , cursing and swearing at the ticket .. and mulled over the results ... really really ta ma de ....

If I had won the $10,000 >> I would have split $5000 .. Things I would have considered doing :

  1. Give some $$$ to parents , brother and auntie ($800 )
  2. Allocate $$$ for Taipei trip for the 4 of us .. Sunshine , WeeWee and Nana ..($500) .. the extra $$$ would have come in handy ..
  3. Donate to Charity ($500 ?) , I believe windfalls come with some catch .. needa donate some of it , to return the favour to whoever bestowed the luck
  4. Buy an MP5 Submachine gun at the range .. and enjoy the joy of having an AEG thats mine mine mine ! ( $$$?? )
  5. Have a mini gathering for close friends during Xmas ($300)
  6. Propose a Fixed Deposit account with Sunshine with the rest of $$$ ... time to start thinking about future ...

But then again ... Damn it ... couldnt even smell $10 .... damn it ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SunShine has been bringing me luck , CNY 2007 she won $180 for me in BanLak .. Last Saturday she won $28 for me , 1 player win 3 players ... while I sat behind her watching and nagging at her wrong moves ..Lolz ...

And Now .. the close encounter with $10,000 ... Ahhh ... She said that Year 2008 would be a good year for Dog-Pig Couples ... Would be Lucky in Wealth and Health ... So I hope we will have a gOOd and prosperous year together next year !! Huat ah !!

For now ... I think we should think of more 4D numbers to buy .... Wahhah to prepare for next year !

Mambo XMG out ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home