Monday, September 18, 2006

Shootmyfoot ... My new Blog .. Byebye Friendster !!

Ahh ... Finally .. Finally I have decided to do what was inevitable ... to pull myself out of Friendster blogs ... Away from abit of the "comfortzone" ... coz I used to be turned off by the idea of using HTML to "bootify" my blog .. and Personalise it into something that is uniquely XiaoMaGe ..

Converting to Blogspot seems the natural thing to do ... And best of all , I can choose who I want , to access my blog .. coz There are people in my Friendster List who Are NOT REALLY On THAT GOOD TERMS with me , but yet read my blog and poke their noses in ...
Poking their noses in is fine with me ... but Gossiping behind my back .. I will never tolerate . Well , its happened long time back before ... So this new blog stirs up the excitement in me quite a fair bit ...

Now , its time to be more hardworking to inform my friends who have been reading my blog entries ...

Special thanks to Jialun , who is always Entertaining himself in Office with my Blog entries , To GuessGuy Aka JiaJing , who whispered some sweet nothings abt my Blog Entries on my overseas trips .. To ShiChang who Juz MSNed me a minute ago for the new url...

Will Update more ... and Upload more photos ... New Blog .. New Look.. Oh Yeah .. I love my blog name .

XiaoMaGe , Signing out for now ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-GRace- Hey first time coming here! Just wanna let you know i was here, thats all. Thanks for that nice conversation on msn that day. Enjoyed it. :)

9/19/2006 11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home